Addons: Transactional Emails
Addonsare optional services you can have on your store.
- The first addon is the management of Transactional Emails.
- You can easily enable, and toggle, between Shared (for testing purposes) and Dedicated Transactional Emails (your own SendGrid account under ours, without you needing to configure it). If you want to configure your own Transactional Emails, go to the
Addonsmenu in the store dashboard and disable the addon.
Polishing of Traffic and Error Tabs
- We polished the Traffic and Error tabs and they are now incredibly useful features.
- If your store breaks, WooCart will show an error ID which you can then find in the Error tab and see exactly what caused it. Fantastic for troubleshooting!
Cookie/Privacy notifications in WordPress
- All stores need Privacy and Cookies policies to adhere to the GDPR rules. We took advantage of the integrated WordPress Privacy menu and added one for Cookies.
- You can manage the text and links by going to the Settings menu and clicking on Cookies Policy & Notification.
Automatic account creation after signup
This is something we were postponing while focusing on the app and our existing early users. But, the time has come and now new users will get the login credentials immediately after signing up.
- Set Domain: while still in progress in the current sprint, you can already set the domain in your app.
- DNS Hosting: we’re currently managing all of our users’ DNS but there is no interface for it. This will soon change and you’ll be able to manage DNS, the same way as on your registrar. This opens up a lot of automation possibilities on WooCart while still allowing you to control DNS.